GUEST TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING DETAILS
All guests and visitors must adhere to all of our rules, policies and guidelines while on our property and the property of any designated parking lot serving The Barn at Paint Fork. All guests are REQUIRED to read our GUEST RULES AND POLICIES before purchasing tickets and/or before being allowed on the property.
Due to potential poor cellular coverage while traveling to The Barn, we highly recommend you print out any details, directions, maps or other information before leaving home. We do have WiFi on site.
- Typical Guest – Par (free) and Ride Shuttle Bus (also free) – Please park at 30 Paint Fork Road, Barnardsville, NC 28709
- Special Needs/Accessibility On-Site Parking – Proceed to 445 Paint Fork Road, Barnardsville, NC 28709 to park on-site. Have HC hang tag displayed at driveway entrance.
- Special Needs/Accessibility Drop Off at Box Office – Proceed to 445 Paint Fork Road, Barnardsville, NC 28709 to park on-site. Have HC hang tag displayed at driveway entrance.
General Parking Policies:
In accordance with industry standards, The Barn at Paint Fork has implemented the following entry procedures for all events. Each event may have exceptions to these policies. Be sure to check the event pages before attending.
- There is NO on-site parking for attendee vehicles at our event venue property. Please DO NOT drive to our property with the expectation of parking on site. Exceptions: Guests with special needs.
- ALL GUESTS are required to utilize our Park and Ride remote parking lots and our shuttle bus service for riding to and from the events. Please park at 30 Paint Fork Road, Barnardsville, NC 28709.
- Exceptions: Guests with special needs.
- Parking lot LOCATIONS are temporary and are subject to change at any time.
- Lots are only open during our event hours. Any car left in the remote parking lots after midnight, WILL BE TOWED AT THE OWNERS EXPENSE.
- If you feel that you have a need that requires flexibility on any policy listed below, we request that you contact us 48 hours ahead of time at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot make exceptions if we are notified only on the day of the event or during the event hours.
Park and Ride (Remote Parking):
- Parking lots open at the same time as our “Gates Open” time. Please check show time for the event you plan to attend.
- Please DO NOT drive to our property with the expectation of parking on site. You will be turned away.
- All vehicles should report ONLY to our designated parking lots and await further transportation via shuttle buses.
- Locations for our remote parking lot are subject to change without notice, therefore please check back on the day of the event for updated maps and locations.
Parking - On Site - Accessibility/Special Needs:
Parking lots open at the same time as our “Gates Open” time. Please check showtime for the event you plan to attend.
- Accessibility needs guests, please contact us via email at email@example.com, no later than 48 hours before the event, to arrange for special assigned parking on site.
- If we are unable to accommodate your parking needs, we will work with you for special transportation directly to the gate entry point.
- All those requesting special needs/accessibility parking must present an official ADA hang tag of official ADA license plate upon arrival, in order for security guards to allow passage onto the property.
Drop-Off - On Site - Accessibility/Special Needs:
- The Barn at Paint Fork does NOT have a designated Drop off / Pick Up area for the general public. We do, however, work with special needs individuals who need access to our property.
- Please contact us at least 48 hours in advance of the gate opening time, so that we can work directly with you to accommodate your needs. This assistance requires planning, so therefore any notification inside 48 hours may result in less than optimal accessibility provisions.
- Please note that in a drop-off situation, you will be required to show our event security staff your official accessibility hang tag (or official ADA license plate) prior to being allowed to bring your vehicle onto our property. All other guests will be turned away unless special provisions are made ahead of time.
- Please NEVER attempt to unload any vehicle on Paint Fork Road. This is a public street and all laws and safety regulations apply to vehicles, drivers and pedestrians. This will create a severely dangerous situation that may result in injury or fatalities.