LAWN CHAIR POLICY
Lawn chairs are NOT REQUIRED, however, if you do bring a lawn chair it must be in compliance with the size and type requirements listed below:
- Lawn chairs must be placed in our designated lawn chair area. See this map for the designated area for lawn chairs.
- Remember…you are boarding a shuttle bus, so there is limited room for you AND your carry-on’s. Please plan for all of your personal belongings to fit with you, in your lap or between your feet. We do NOT have overhead storage on the buses. See restrictions below and also the photos we have assembled to better describe what style lawn chairs are and are NOT allowed.
- In general, the lawn chair must be collapsible and fit into a draw-string type bag. For the safety and convenience of all our guests, only collapsible lawn/camping chairs will be permitted with the height of the chair not to exceed 43” when collapsed.
- Canopies, footrests, side tables, and other significant size attachments are prohibited. A small cup holder is allowed. This policy will be strictly enforced. Chairs are only checked for compliance at the gate. Those chairs not meeting these specifications will not be allowed inside the venue, EVEN if you manage to board the shuttle bus with the chair(s).
- To assist security during gate check-in, please remove your lawn chair from its carry bag so that we can check the chair type and also check the bag for prohibited items.
- Please review BOTH of the image galleries below. (Permitted Gallery and NOT permitted Gallery)